Saturday, March 14, 2009

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

What would St. Patty's Day be without a party? So my creative daughter, Alicia, took the opportunity to have over some friends from high school that she's reconnected with and their kids for a St. Patty's Day Celebration. I was greeted by a ton of shamrocks.









I loved the window decorations and the new beer cooler












When I arrived, there were kids everywhere! It was difficult to know which kids belonged to which parent. BUT my daughter, you know the grown up, was spray painting the kid's hair GREEN! But Shane had to be different and have his hair spray painted red. Like mom, like son.....

And of course, it seems, that a pinata has become a necessity at every party.










HOW MUCH CANDY CAN THERE BE????????










And if the candy wasn't enough sugar, they decorated their own cupcake!

I, however, was waiting for the GOOD STUFF. Chris' sister is the best cake maker EVER! This is the cake she designed for St. Patty.

ISN'T IT CUTE!

After all that sugar, it was time for competition! SO we played pin the shamrock on the leprechaun. NEVER HEARD OF IT? Well......
MEANWHILE..... back at the table is Griffin neatly arranging the prizes

And the REAL reason I join all this chaos is

2 comments:

  1. Wow Neighbor Carol. Looks like you had a rip roaring time! I thought for sure your hair would be green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm now I never thought of doing MY hair green.

    ReplyDelete