Monday, April 27, 2009

Heros Gala - Baltimore Convention Center - 4/25/09

This is Tony speaking at the Awards Gala in front of 1,700 people
at the Baltimore Convention Center.

And this is what he said:

I almost died, but you wouldn't let me. Thank you so much for keeping me alive; it doesn't sound like it was easy. Thank you also for supporting my parents during the ordeal; they needed it. I want to thank each and everyone of my heroes who had a part in my care. They say it's a miracle I'm alive. I say 'heroes' make miracles.












From all of "T's" friends, we would also like to thank his heros. Thank you for going above and beyond the call of duty, thank you for your kindness, thank you for always being there, thank you for caring, and most of all thank you for making Tony your friend.

1 comment: