Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

We had a special Easter this year at my mom’s.  Almost everyone was there, with the addition of my cousin, Kevin, and his family.  Mom put out her usual spread of food which you fill up on before dinner….

Olivia arrived in her Easter dress, ready to celebrate.




















Her aunts and cousins were all over her since this was their first meeting.  She loved every minute of it. 

While the women fussed over the baby, the guys fussed over the “IPAD” that Chris brought.  For anyone who doesn’t know what an Ipad is, it’s the newest gadget that Apple just unveiled.
















Mom, Billy, Olivia, and I took this opportunity to have our photo together showing 4 generations.

Wait, who’s this big guy?
















After dinner, we started the kids off with a traditional easter egg hunt.  I think there were approximately 110 hidden eggs, all over the place.  Front and back yard, as well as in and around the cars.

 
We also did an egg race
And a 3 legged race.  I think Griffin decided if he was going to win the race, Shane needed a little help.  I’m not sure if that’s a legal move.










My athletic son, Billy, coordinated some football. What would a gathering be without football.

While some just chilled out.
















There’s nothing more serene than a sleeping baby.

I popped in on Jenn as she was getting Olivia ready for bed and found out why she loves her bath so much.  She gets to see herself in the mirror.
I wonder if she knows it's her or if she thinks it’s another baby.
 
The next morning I heard Billy get ready to leave for work, so I ran outside to get a picture.

It’s so nice to spend holidays with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment